Moyes Retail Customers Policy
Shipping and Delivery Policy
We deliver products using Australia Post.
Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location.
We use Parcel post satchels depending on the size of the order, they are available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large and charged at a flat rate. Express post is available on request.
Domestic oversize: After receipt of the order shipping costs are calculated depending on the size and weight of the order and will be added to the order total.
We use a padded mailer bag depending on the size of the order. After receipt of the order shipping costs are calculated depending on the size and weight of the order and will be added to the order total.
Orders are dispatched within 5 business days. Shipping times are estimated at between 1 to 2 weeks depending on your location.
Pricing & GST
All prices quoted on the website are in Australian dollars and inclusive of GST. Unless you are loged in with an OS shipping Address.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described or are different to the product purchased on the website.
When purchasing from Moyes Delta Gliders your financial details are passed through a secure server using SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology provided by DigiCert Inc.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- The parties agree that this document sets out the whole of the terms of their agreement.
- The only warranties or conditions that apply to this agreement are those which are implied by law and can- not be excluded by law. All other representations, warranties and conditions are expressly negatived and the Purchaser acknowledges that any such representations, statements, warranties or conditions do not form part o this agreement and are of no force and effect at law.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that the price paid for the abovementioned goods does not include any amount for liability insurance and that the goods will be used solely at the Purchaser’s or User's own risk. In particular, Moyes Delta Gliders Pty. Ltd., its servants and agents, shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind suf- fered by the Purchaser or any other person. The loss or damage shall include any loss arising from negligence.
- Any opinions, advices and information provided by Moyes Delta Gliders Pty. Ltd. and its servants or agents are given solely at the risk of the Purchaser. Moyes Delta Gliders Pty. Ltd. and its servants or agents do not invite the Purchaser or any other person, using their goods to rely upon such opinions, advices or information and accepts no responsibility for them. They further intend by this statement to exclude liability completely for any such opinions, advices or information.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that the benefit of the abovementioned exclusions of liability are intended for the benefit of all directors, servants or agents of Moyes Delta Gliders Pty Ltd. and that the Purchaser contracts with the company on their behalf for this purpose only.
- Nothing in this agreement is to be construed so as to exclude, restrict or modify any provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 which by reason of that Act cannot be excluded.