Options & Prices
The RX Pro is available in three configurations, the Classic, Race and the Ultimate with various options to suit your flying style and budget. The RX Pro comes in four sizes 3, 3.5, 4 and 5 (see specifications for details).
|PX – Leading Edge||•||•||•|
|Moyes Technora Core – Mainsail||•||•||•|
|Coloured Batten Tapes||•||•||•|
|Mylar Trailing Edge Inserts||•||•||•|
|PX – Trailing Edge||•|
|Pro-Edge Trailing Edge||•||•|
|‘Zoom’ A-Frame and hardware (Anodised Black)||•||•||•|
|Kickstand keel stinger (Anodised Black)||•||•||•|
|‘Fast’ aluminium speedbar (Anodised Black)||•|
|Carbon fibre speedbar||•||•|
|Carbon fibre rear leading edge||•||•||•|
|Carbon fibre dive sticks||•||•||•|
|Carbon fibre leading edge inserts||•||•|
|Pultruded Carbon tube battens||•||•|
|Carbon fibre front leading edge||•|
|Welcome Pack includes Glider service card, Moyes apparel, Batten Profile, Moyes Vinyl sticker sheet for uprights, speedbar and car, 5 Batten tips lever and screw, Glider manual on Moyes USB||•||•||•|
|Skylite Undersurface||AUD $357
|Leading Edge Moyes Vinyl Sticker||AUD $127
|Carbon fibre speedbar||AUD $1027
|Round anodised Black speedbar on request||•||•||•|
Prices listed are RRP (regular retail price) not including packing for shipment or freight from the factory.
Call: +61 (0)2 9668 8686
Technora Inlaid Mylar Sail
- UV resistant, ultra-light weight with very low stretch and high tensile strength
- Transparent mainsail inlaid design
- The weight of the Technora sail is the same as the Code Zero sail
- PX20 on the leading edge for durability
- PX10 on the trailing edge for handling
Pro-Edge (Trailing Edge)
- The Moyes Pro-Edge is a new high-tech laminate by Dimension Polyant and is now available as an option on the RX Pro.
- Its random array of non-woven composite filaments provides a perfect combination of fibres suitable for the trailing edge.
- Technically: A fully isotropic load response
- Durability: Excellent abrasion resistance
- Visually: A smooth, flat and sheet-like sharp trailing edge appearance
- Performance: Improved high speed
- The Moyes Skylite undersurface is a light weight clear laminate option now available on all RX Pro models.
- The new undersurface layout offers the chance to introduce this 'see through' effect in the core of the wing.
- The additional strength of the clear laminate brings along a firmer pitch response as well as a tighter sail core as compared to an all dacron version.
- An all dacron undersurface in turn will retain the soft handling response the RX series is known for.
Coloured batten tapes
- Reinforces where the stitch lines of the batten pockets are applied to the mainsail.
- Available only for gliders with Technora mainsails.
- A selection of colours that shine through the Technora cloth from the top surface.
- Black is the standard, the optional colours available are: White, Gold, Fl Yellow, Dark Blue, Fl Pink, Red, Fl Orange, Charcoal.
- Zoom Uprights:
- Extremely low drag aerodynamic profile
- Extruded aluminium
- Anodised matt black finish
Carbon Speed Bar
- Aerodynamic profile
- Hand laid pre-impregnated carbon fibre
- Internal pressure cured at very high temperatures to ensure an attractive and durable finish
- Comfortable round hand grips
- Improved fittings that allow the upright to rotate an extra 45 degrees to avoid the fitting being damaged when the upright is damaged
Fast Speed Bar
- Low drag aerodynamic profile
- Aluminium and anodised in a matt black finish to match the Zoom uprights
Zoom Frame, Base Bar Options
- Carbon Speed Bar
- Fast Speed Bar
- Round Speed Bar
Carbon Fibre Outer Leading Edge
- Lighter than aluminium by approximately 700 grams
- Decreasing wing tip inertia, thus improving the maneuverability of the glider
- Same stiffness with improved overall strength
- Because this weight reduction takes place at the tip of the glider, this option has the most significant reduction in roll inertia of any further change to the glider configuration
Carbon Fibre Dive Struts
- Weight saving over aluminium by approximately 360 grams
- Unique design with a spoon bill tip and tapered to the trailing edge
- Added wall thickness for strength where needed
- Refined designed to achieve the lightest and strongest product possible
- As with the outboard leading edges this weight reduction is biased toward the wing tip, thereby having an enhanced effect in the effort to reduce roll inertia
Carbon Batten Set
- 4 Mainsail battens
- 2 Undersurface battens
- Improved stiffness with carbon aids pitch stability
- Provides improved pitch stability
Carbon Fibre Inner Leading Edge
- Further reduces the overall weight of the glider, by approximately 900 grams.
- Reduced glider weight translates into improved maneuverability.
Carbon Fibre Leading Edge Inserts
- Lightweight yet strong
- Improved pitch and yaw stability
- Innovatively incorporates a thin balsa insert for added stiffness
- Helps maintain an aerodynamic profile between the ribs providing a clean, smooth leading edge surface, especially at high speeds