To install the Hang Loop(HL)
- Loosen the Quick Link (SS Maillon) and detach one side of the webbing.
- Place the AN5 34A bolt through the HL tang
- When you are facing the A-frame from the front of the glider, keep the pullback system underneath the right side of the Dingle Dangle(DD) rocker.
- Place the AN5 bolt & HL through the DD rocker over the pullback system with the safety webbing towards the back of the DD block.
- On the opposite side of the DD have the VG rope(ropes on a Gecko) underneath the rocker with the opposite HL attachment on the outside.
Note: On a Gecko the Kingpost rope can run over the DD rocker but underneath the back-up safety webbing.
- Place the opposite side of the HL onto the bolt with SS washer and AN5 half nut.
- Tighten up the nut, still allowing the tangs to swivel slightly.
- With the safety back-up webbing attach the Quick link over all the ropes.