2019 Moyes Guyuan China flying season
to register your interest. Schedule: Arrive Guyuan
Guyuan is situated a 4 hour drive NW of Beijing. Practice flying
Friday 7th and Saturday 8th June 2019 Welcome night
Friday 7th June 2019 1st Competition day
Sunday 9th June 2019 7th (Last) Competition day
Saturday 15th June 2019 Presentation night
Saturday 15th June 2019
16th to 22th Fly the other mountain or visit other city What you need:
- Hang Glider (well maintained!)
- Harness (well maintained)
- GPS or GPS/vario
- Tow release and bridle
- Recently repacked parachute
- Aerotow Rating
- Entry Fee which includes Entry Fee, Welcome dinner, Presentation dinner, Trophies and Wozaifei T-shirt.
¥1000 (US$150, AU$200)
- Aerotow Fee ¥3000, (US$440 AU$600) tow fee which includes unlimited tow fees, club and site fees for 9 days
- Retrieve: one person ¥150 one day (US$20, AU$30)
- Pick up from Beijing airport to Guyuan ¥200 one person (US$30, AU$40)
- Glider rent, Gecko: ¥500 for one day (US$75, AU$100)
- Accommodation: Container house ¥180 (US$26, AU$36) one day, wooden house ¥380 (US$56, AU$78) one day.
Come join us and fly this amazing part of the world!