Learn to Hang Glide Australia – Introductory - Forbes
Register for a free introductory session and get a taste of what hang gliding is all about. You’ll learn basic ground handling skills with the support of a flight instructor. These sessions are designed for those who have no prior experience and everyone is welcome! Register through the below form to book in your training session and so we can keep you up to date on any changes to the event (location, time, weather etc.)
Spectators are also welcome, no need to register. Come along, watch the training sessions happen, check out the hang gliders flying at Forbes and have a chat to some of the experienced hang glider pilots that will be around on the day.
proudly supported by Moyes and NSW Hang Gliding & Paragliding Association
Forbes Area - Easter 2nd - 5th April
- Where to meet: Forbes Aeroclub at the Forbes Airport - 11 Artie Wright Dr, Forbes NSW 2871.
- When: 2nd - 5th April
- Morning session 9:30am for 10am-12noon,
- Afternoon session 12:30pm for 1-3pm
- What to wear: Comfortable clothing shorts or long pants/t-shirt or long sleeve shirt, covered shoes and sox, shoes suitable for running, warmer clothing, wind jacket, hat, sunglasses.
- What to bring: Something to drink, something to eat.