The Moyes Litesport is arguably the best king posted hang glider on the market. Designed by Gerolf Heinrichs, the Litesport has evolved out of the knowledge and experience base of the Litespeed and performs similarly to a non-king posted glider, while handling like an intermediate glider.
- suitable for competitive or recreational flying.
- superior handling, more responsive, easy to turn, easier to straighten
- sophisticated, but easy to operate VG system with one luff line and single dive stick for reduced drag and weight
- easy to handle with a comparable glide with most non-king posted gliders
- diverse range afforded by VG and G-string systems.
- VG off = loose, flexible wing with raised tailing edge for launches, landing and thermalling
- VG applied = tight, flat sail for high speed glides.
- low wing tip inertia due to low weight
- Automatic compensation: the luff line is linked to the top side wire, the top side wire travels up the kingpost when the VG is loose which causes the luff line to be automatically compensated. The certification testing showed excellent pitch stability readings with this innovative system.
- Side wires: the top side wire runs through a slider in the kingpost which keeps the side wires tensioned at all VG settings, this enables the glider to have taut instead of loose side wires on take off and a powerful VG
Standard: Aerofoil Uprights, Round Speedbar (silver)
Comp: Zoom and Carbon Speedbar, Carbon Rear LE, Carbon Divesticks
Xtreme: Zoom and Carbon Speedbar, Carbon Rear LE, Carbon Divesticks, Carbon Front LE, Carbon Battens
Ultimate: Zoom and Carbon Speedbar, Carbon Rear LE, Carbon Divesticks, Carbon Front LE, Carbon Battens, Carbon Keel, Carbon LE Inserts
Litesport - Colour Selector
Click here for specs, options, more info...