Hang Gliding For Beginner Pilots
Whether you're a student hang glider pilot or someone who just wants to learn more about this incredible way to fly, Hang Gliding for Beginner Pilots is a must to read.
Developed with the assistance of some of the top pros in the sport, this is the book that has helped thousands make their flying dreams come true - and set a new standard in its field.
As one well-known pilot put it: "This is the best thing out there."
- Easy to read and understand
- Flight theory, flying skills, weather, equipment and lots more
- Professionally-developed flight-training curriculum
- Personal advice from top pros
- Over 200 photographs and illustrations
- Chosen as the official manual of the US Hang Gliding Association
- Sold and respected worldwide as the finest in its field
- New Tandem and Tow Chapter
Author: Peter Cheney
Where to buy: See your instructor of contact the HGFA.